schezwan sauce | schezwan chutney | kissan schezwan sauce
Hello friends and sister welcome all of you to this schezwan chutney’s post. And in this post I am going to tell you all the easy way to make schezwan chutney. Very easy way in just 10 minutes schezwan chutney will be ready. And if you taste this schezwan chutney then you will enjoy it. If you see that you feed this schezwan chutney to anyone, you will appreciate it. So let’s show this recipe by making it.
|schezwan chutney recipe easily|
Schezwan chutney making time
Other Food Recipe
Ingredients for schezwan chutney
|Quantity||name of item||English name|
|1||Onion Chopped||Onion Chopped|
|100 gram||Garlic Chopped||Garlic Chopped|
|40 gram||Ginger Chopped||Ginger Chopped|
|50 gram||green chili||green chili|
|1 cup||choped cabbage||choped cabbage|
|2 tsp||garam masala||garam masala|
|3 tsp||ajina moto||ajina moto|
|2 tbsp||corn flour||corn flour|
How to make schezwan chutney
- First of all we will take a wok and heat it on low flame.
- Now when the pan becomes hot, put oil in it.
- After the oil is hot, we will put onion in it and stir it little by little.
- When the onion becomes a little red, then put garlic in it.
- Garlic will not roast much, only then add ginger to it, it will roast the ginger well.
- After roasting the ginger, we will put green chilies in it, we will add chilies according to the pungency.
- Now after this we will put cabbage in it.
- Now after this we will mix it well and add 1 liter of water.
- After adding water, we will add garam masala, black pepper powder, coriander powder to it.
- Now when the water boils, add 2 more liters of water and let it boil.
- After boiling add salt and add ajina moto.
- Now after this, when the water is opened or cooked, make a solution in the cornflour water and pour it slowly in the pan and keep stirring the chutney. Keep in mind that you want the chutney to be thicker and thicker, add cornflour as much.
- When after adding everything, let it boil for 5 minutes when the bull starts calling, after that take it off the flame.
- Now you can serve it with Chowmin, Manchurian, Bhel or any other thing.