Try this curry leaves chutney and instead of coconut chutney if you’re looking for a fast chutney recipe that is both nutritious and simple to create. This chutney is adaptable and may be used with Indian morning dishes like idli and dosa, as a sandwich spread, or with Indian snacks.
Curry leaves are a crucial component in South Indian cooking. Nearly every South Indian cuisine includes curry leaves. It enhances the flavour and scent of the food. Curry leaves are well recognised for their ability to aid in digestion and are great for maintaining good hair.
Curry leaves chutney Ingredients
- 15 – Shallots, peeled and chopped
- 5 to 7 – Dry Red Chilies
- little Tamarind
- 1 large bunch of Curry leaves
- 10 to 15 – Garlic pods
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt as required
Curry leaves chutney Making Method
- When the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan is heated, add the shallots, garlic, and dried red chilies. Cook the onion until it becomes transparent.
- Then, add the curry leaves, tamarind, and salt as needed. Stir continuously while cooking the curry leaves until they are crisp. Avoid browning the leaves since it will make them taste harsh and ruin their colour.
- After allowing it to cool, put it in a mixie jar (a chutney mixer), and grind it until it is either smooth or lightly gritty.
- Serve it with
Curry leaves chutney making video
how to make curry chutney at home?
To make chutney, you go to this post and you will get all the information.
What are the ingredients needed to make curry paste chutney?
Ingredients required for making chutney, you go to this post and you will get all the information